|St. John Neumann is a faith filled Catholic elementary school that is proud to serve the private education needs of Glen Carbon, Maryville, and Troy, Illinois. We are a parish school in the Springfield, IL Diocese that is supported by the following member parishes:
St. Cecilia Catholic Church – Glen Carbon, IL
Mother of Perpetual Help Catholic Church – Maryville, IL
St. Jerome Catholic Church – Troy, IL
We know that parents are the first and best teachers of the Catholic faith, and recognize our role in supporting your efforts to raise joy filled, well adjusted children. Listed below are answers to commonly asked admissions questions:
When can I register my child at St. John Neumann?
- Registration for new families opens on February 3rd.
- Registration is open to all SJN families that have students currently enrolled in K-7 from January 26th - February 2nd.
What is the process?
- Existing SJN Families will register through Fast Direct between January 29th-February 2nd.
- New families need to contact the school office at 618-345-7230 after February 2nd.
- A $200 non-refundable tuition deposit is required for grades K-8
- If you are eligible for a parish subsidy, please provide us with the agreement form obtained from your parish and is signed by the pastor
- Transfer records if applicable
For more detailed information, you are welcome to refer to our Admissions Policy in the Handbook, call our school office, or contact our Enrollment & Development Director, Melany Bechtold, at email@example.com. We will be happy to take whatever time is necessary to explain admissions, tuition, financial assistance opportunities.
Tuition Assistance/Financial Aid
Families interested in applying for tuition assistance should contact the school office.
In general, assistance is granted based on family size and income in accordance with the Illinois income guidelines for the ‘reduced lunch program’.
However, families with extenuating circumstances that adversely affect household income are also encouraged to apply for tuition assistance.